Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My new favorite store!!!

So today after work I took a little walk around the square in downtown McKinney. As I made my way I noticed this little shop called Stonewood Creations. It had a bunch of Texas/Rustic looking stuff in the door/window way and so I decided to go in. I loved what I found... I knew it was a good little place when I saw this little BU magnet! Anyone who has ever tried to buy Baylor paraphernalia knows that it is close to impossible unless you are at the Baylor bookstore! So I am sure you can imagine my excitement to find something in McKinney. The owner does all his own work and does a good job too. After getting to know him I realized his connection to Baylor was actually because he grew up in Waco, when Baylor was a football power house. I told him Brad and I's Baylor blood lines as he led me over to another Baylor original. It was an iron yard post with a BU on top completed with the Baylor Bear. Needless to say I fell in love and it is now standing proud in my front yard! Tom (shop owner) said he does a lot of custom orders, so even if you don't share my love for Baylor I think you will like this little rustic, McKinney, Texas shop! They don't have a website, keeps it authentic, so you will just have to come see for yourself! While your there come see me for lunch at Ricks!

0 comments: