Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring News!

I will start with a much needed apology for not having any posts lately. I know that you are very disappointed in me so I am going to do my best to make up for it. March has flown by, and the flight was full. I think I went to three different showers for weddings and babies and such, and then I of course took my daily one as well. Thats 23 showers since my last post...needless to say, I stay pretty clean. Easter weekend also came and went quickly, but to this day I still think it has been one of the best weekends that Brad and I got to spend together!


It started on Thursday when my boss decided to close the office early at 3:00. Perfect for me, because Brad was hanging out with Matt and Quinn just down the road from me. We had a Mavs game to go to that night and so we came home and got ready! Unfortunately, Brad ate something that didn't settle to well with his stomach and we ended up giving the tickets away. Brad started to feel better later that night so we pulled out the Wii and I made great progress in the game of tennis! The next morning I got to sleep in, which for me on a weekday is huge! I woke up to find a sweet text message from my husband telling me to have a relaxing morning and that he loved me. I then went and met him at Main Event for bowling, pizza, laser tag and fun games with the youth group! Brittney Poe's parents were in town and so they were up for babysitting Quinn ( he was asleep) so that the 4 of us could go to a movie! What movie did two married couples unaccompanied by children go see? Whorton hears a Whoo! Of Course! The men were skeptical but were quickly amused by the humor of the film. It was a fun night! The next day was the Easter Extravaganza at our church. Brad and I went to the church about mid way through the event and loved to see all the kids laughing and playing as they found their eggs. We had great plans to go play golf afterwards ( more so watch me attempt to hit the ball) but it was really windy and a little cooler than we were expecting so we ended up going to lunch and walking around the outlet mall! I love being outside, hand and hand with my husband, so to do that while shopping was wonderful. That night we hung out with some of the college students who were in town and then went back to the house before the big Easter Sunday!

Easter was fun, Brad and I helped out in the nursery first service and then we to the second service. After church we headed over to his parents for an Easter lunch! With full belly's and March Madness in play we napped and watched basketball all afternoon. Very Relaxing!



Monday after Easter was a brand new day for me! Brad and I got me a membership at 24hr. fitness and worked out together every night except Wednesday! I haven't worked out in about a year so I was very sore the next day! But getting in the habit and routine of working out again has been great for Brad and I! Plus, with my new membership I received 4 free personal training sessions. My first one was on Friday and lets just say I have some work to do. FYI: if you ever got to a personal trainer be prepared to find out all the little unknowns... weight, inches, body fat, etc. This was definitely not the highlight of the session, but more so the motivation. HAHA! Which reminds me, I am suppose to be practicing everyday? oooops!

Friday was a busy day, I rushed straight home after my training session and got ready for a girls night out/Birthday celebration! It is always so much fun to catch up with my college friends and hear all the new things that are happening in our lives. Its hard to get together because we are all spreadout across the metroplex, but Caylin planted herself in the heart of dallas and her cute new apartment made for the pefect meeting spot. Wonderful night!

Saturday was our "nephew" Quinn's 1st birthday party! Quinn is very popular and there was about 72 people at his party to help him celebrate! Matt made a sweet little video of his first year and Brittney did an amazing job decorating and planning the party! We had a lot of fun! Britteny has some precious pictures up on her blog that you have to check out! (click on their link on the side of my blog!)

Sunday was church and of course nap time after lunch with the Poe's and Brittney's Parents! We also sold 25cloth.com shirts at cottonwood creeks concert series! Last night six different bands played and it was a long, but successful night for two-five! Quinn of course kept us laughing and having a good time!










1 comments:

Emily and Kolby said...

yeah i wouldn't want to know my body "stats" either. one time brad and russell were bragging about their low body fat percentages to each other and i said that i wondered what mine would be. they then both agreed that i was probably half and half. brothers can be so cruel.

-emily