Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sweet Husband...

On Sunday afternoon Brad asked me if he could take me on a date on Thursday night... I said Yes! Obviously! So tonight we went and had a great time eating at one of our favorites Shogun's. I was so happy! Despite my grey hairs haha, He still wants to date me! I just love this man! He even cleaned the house for me today! What a man!

Side Note: I have made the switch, well not completely but almost, to the thicker hair band/ties. Emily (Sister in law) introduced me to them while we were in Australia and now I am hooked. I never have to redo my hair... I used to average a redo atleast every hour while I was at work and now my "do" last all day! Thanks Em, you are truly a bright light in the dark places of my life!

1 comments:

cgreene said...

What a sweet man!