Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

I love it....

Today was a great day... The best thing about it was that it was a very ordinary day! I went to work, it was the usual day and then I went to the store, I came home and I cooked dinner. The whole cooking dinner thing is not the most normal thing that I do, I just never seem to have time, but today I did and it was great. Thanks to Christy she gave me a really easy recipe for chili cheesy enchiladas. O man were they good! The best thing is that you can make as little or as much as you want and you don't waste anything... always a problem when you are only cooking for two! So Brad and I ate dinner, which is so nice, to sit down and just be together. We cleaned up and then took the dogs on a walk, it was such a pretty day. Nice and warm and windy... I love Spring on a side note! Thats all I have really... sorry if you were bored! But atleast I posted!!!! Yay!

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Welcome back. : )