Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Belly Pic...?

So here it is... My 13 week belly picture...




Sorry if you were looking forward to me having some kind of baby bump... Had I taken this picture about 4 or more weeks ago, you might have seen a little bump, but apparently it was just gas/bloating... (poor Brad :)  Doctor says I am doing good, I am up 5 pounds (at 12 weeks) and the heart beat was super strong and sounded like a horse galloping... Baby Webb is growing great! She/He is now the size of a PEACH!!!! And I am feeling much better! Woo Hoo!!! Our next appointment is January 10th, 2011 (weird to write 11 instead of 10) I should be right around 16 weeks... I will find out what we are having at my 20 week appointment in February, unless I am lucky and get to find out early! Fingers Crossed! 

The doctors visits are really short when you don't have an ultrasound done, but it is still super awesome to hear that little heart beat... apparently it is really easy to tell the difference between the baby's heart beat and mine, but of course I didn't know that... so I asked... and after a somewhat funny look from my doctor and Brad, she moved the monitor over to where she could hear my heart beat... let me try and describe to you the difference... Baby's heart beat = Horse galloping (fast),  My heart beat = a grandma walking in heals using a walker (slow)... I felt more than a little stupid when I heard the difference, and Brad laughed....

Speaking of Brad, he is doing great! As in great at taking care of me... a couple of weeks ago I wasn't feeling well... Nausea... anyways Brad ran out to the store and grabbed me some ginger ale, goldfish, and nilla wafers... I know it doesn't sound like a great remedy but it worked! Well last week Brad came home from work with another surprise for me... 1 big box of goldfish, 2 small bags of goldfish and 2 boxes of Nilla Wafers (one reduced fat)... looking confused he told me what it was all for:  The big box of GF and the non-reduced fat Nilla Wafers were for the house,  1 small bag of GF and the box of Reduced fat (he is concerned our baby might get fat) Nilla Wafers were for my office and the other bag of GF was for my car... He has got me covered!!!

The two of us have had so much fun during this time in our lives... I can't believe that in 6 months it is going to be THREE of us!!!!!

Merry Christmas To All and To All a Good Night!!!!!

3 comments:

Emily and Kolby said...

I love the "baby bump"! Although you and I both have had bigger bumps than that after eating too much at various family gatherings. I laughed out loud about the grandma walking in heels using a walker :). SO GLAD things are going so well!

Lindsey said...

You are too cute! I want you to know that Cami and I were looking at blogs and she was a little fussy, but as soon as we clicked on yours and the music started she started smiling and totally relaxed...not fussy anymore. She loves music and she is so excited to one day soon meet her baby Webb friend! Love you all!
Lindsey

The Jesters said...

Wow, you look SO pregnant! Nope, not really. I'm really glad you're feeling better & I hope you enjoy all these special moments!