Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Home Sick... :(

The Stomach Bug = the most miserable I have felt in a long time...What about morning sickness you ask?  Not the same... with morning sickness, you throw up and feel better... with the stomach bug you throw up and never feel better and never stop throwing up... YUCK!!!! sorry for the graphic description... But it looks like I am finally on the mend.  It has been over 12 hours since my last "episode" and I am starting to feel much better... and doctor said that baby is perfectly safe and isn't affected by the bug at all!

In other news, I have a sweet, precious, little nephew who was born on January 7th!

 Milo Alexander Jacobsen
First 24 hours! 
At home safe and sound!


Baby Webb can't wait to meet cousin Milo!  And we get to find out what baby Webb is on Feb. 3!!!! WOO HOO! I can't wait to know!  I will take a belly pic once I feel better... although it can be very deceiving (the bump that is)... One day I am huge and the next you can barely tell I am pregnant...

0 comments: