Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BIG Boy!

I am officially 23 weeks and 5 days.  Monday I had my regular check up and Tucker's little heart beat was perfect.  Not so perfect however, are the crazy pains I have been having in the exact same spot on my right side... this is the same pain that I went to the Dr. for a couple weeks ago.  My Dr. again reassured me that the pain has nothing to do with the baby's health, but did want to do a sono to see if she could figure out what was causing it.  So today I went in for another sono... As it turns out Tucker is balled up in the lower right hand side of my stomach... hints the pain.  Our sonographer is so much fun, she makes you feel so comfortable and truly enjoys her job! Anyways, I watched as Tucker punched me repeatedly, what was really neat is that everytime I saw him move on the screen I could feel him move in my belly... it makes him feel so real.  I asked the sono lady if she could go ahead and speed up the 9 month process, cuz I am just so ready to hold and meet my little man!  Tucker also let us watch him give a big ol' yawn, so neat!  After all this fun watching, it was time to measure the little guy... lets just say I am well on my way to a 9 pounder.  Tucker is already measuring in the 80th percentile which puts him over a week bigger than my due date.  I asked if my due date was wrong and her response was " No, he is just big"... great!  Also, his largest measurement was his head, it is actually about 2 weeks bigger than my due date.  So not only is little BIG Tuck, balled up on one side causing some discomfort, he is making sure he has the biggest possible head before coming down the birth canal.  So labor should be fun!!!!

Here is a recent picture! This is my bff Rachel, she is having a baby girl approximately three weeks after I have Tucker! Yes we are already arranging their marriage!  It has been so much fun to experience this with her! We meet every Tuesday/Thursday for some intense treadmill talking walking! It is wonderful!

Love you Rach!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

love it... and love you! and i hope tucker decides to adjust a little bit so that you're more comfortable! see ya tomorrow night on the treadmill :)