Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Let me share a little secret with all you bloggy blog blog bloggers…..

I recently read on my friends blog that  there was an easier way to upload pictures to your blog and its called Windows Live Writer!  I uploaded a few pictures literally by clicking and dragging them, it took two seconds, and here are all the fun things you can do with them!!!!

And there are several other ways to do it to!!!   You can easily upload one photo at a time to, Like so…oldphoto

All you do is follow the instructions and it is so easy to start writing a blog!! I love this thing! Thanks Kacey for sharing your secret!

More to come about ladies retreat!!!!

3 comments:

The Prosper Russells said...

oh I was going to email you and find out about that! TH=hanks for sharing!

Knoxville said...

Beyond life changing. Glad you LOVE it, too!! Will I ever see your face again??

the rockwall hurtados said...

Oh my!! We need to get together so you can show me this.. I love the picture idea. Seriously, it would be fun to meet for lunch and I can bring my laptop and we can just work on pictures. LOL! :)
I need to do a post about the retreat as well. I am always so behind!! haha Take care and I hope to talk to you soon, Julie :)