Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What do cream cheese and chicken have in common??? Deliciousness!!!!!

That’s right! Thanks to Brittney’s recipe blog I made my household extremely happy.  May 2009 005

Yes Mom, those are green beans on my plate and I did eat them just to make you proud!!!!!

Here is the recipe:

Cream Cheese Chicken

(a crock-pot recipe)

1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing

8 oz. cream cheese

1 can cream of chicken

1/4 cup water

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Put chicken in crock pot. Combine salad dressing & water. Stir and add to chicken. Cover & cook on low for 3 hours. Combine cream cheese and soup until blended. Add to chicken. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour. Serve with noodles or rice. Lick your plate clean! :)

1 comments:

The Jesters said...

That looks delicious and easy! My kind of recipe!