Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother’s Day Weekend and Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

Mother's Day 2009 041

Mom and Me, I just love her to pieces!  I had so much fun with her over the weekend.  We did a little shopping and she bought me this yellow dress that I love and can’t wait to wear again!  We also made a target run… we always find a good deal there!   My mom was born on May 10th and so every couple of years Mother’s Day is on her Birthday! She doesn’t seem to mind too much though because she gets double spoiled all on the same day!!! Love you MOM!

Here are some pics from the rest of the weekend.  Mother's Day 2009 035

Dad took us all out to a nice restaurant called Damian’s.  It was so good! I ate until I was sick!!!! But I loved every bite! Emily they had some of the best bread ever! I stopped counting how many pieces I had!

Mother's Day 2009 043

Don’t we just look like spring chickens in those colors…

Mother's Day 2009 026

This is my dad and Joshua (dog) asleep outside in the chair! It was too cute I had to take a picture!

Mother's Day 2009 029

Mom decided to join in the fun! Joshua has been our dog for almost 15 years now! He is so great! and yes his name is Joshua, it works I promise!

We had so much fun with the fam!  Love you all! and Missed you Alex and Lane

2 comments:

vinceandautumn said...

love the new dress! miss you friend!

The Jesters said...

Looks like it was a great weekend with your family. You look really pretty in your new dress, Remy!