Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I brokeded it… :(

remember when you were a kid and would over pronounce the word broke to “brokeded.”  Well for what ever reason it always made it seem a little better.  When my little brother would tell me he “brokeded it” I was always more forgiving, poor guy didn’t know what he was doing.  Well I hope it still works because now I have to tell Brad that I “brokeded it”.  It being the computer that we just got fixed.  Today as I was walking it over to plug it back in, it brokeded, on the ground.  While the actual computer is still completely functional, the screen is busted.  Its got these lines across it that look like broken glass.  I guess its a good thing that I bought the connection wire to plug it into the TV, because it shows up on the TV screen just fine.  Sorry Brad.  I didn’t mean too.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww - Well, if Brad doesn't forgive you, I do! :) I'm sure he will. You sound pretty pathetic over it. haha