Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bed Rest...

Well, after my little scare on Friday night, I was placed on bed rest Monday morning...  It is a modified bed rest as in I get to still work (the school year is almost done!)... but I am required to sit all day, and when I get home I have to stay on the couch or in bed... I am entering into week 36 (9 months!!!!) so I don't have too much longer until little man gets here! But it will be best if I can make it to atleast 37 weeks... which let me just say is a hard thing to wish for when you are so stinking excited to meet your baby... but I do want him to be healthy!!!  At this point if he were to come, there are only minor development issues that he could face, such as not being able to "suck" properly right away or his fat count being a little low which would cause his body temp to be low. 

All that to say 37 weeks is best!  Until then, modified bed rest it is! 

On another note... Sweet Brad's "Honey Do List" just became about 5 pages longer ;)... he is now in charge of dinner, laundry, house cleaning, dog care, etc.  Luckily, we made things happen early on, so Tucker's room is all finished (minus two shelves) and we only have to put the car seat in to really be ready for him!  Did I mention that Brad sprained his ankle pretty bad this last weekend playing basketball?  He said it was out of sympathy for my swollen feet and ankles... He is on the mend though... We are quite the pair when we are walking together though... me waddling and him hobbling! Oh Life!

My next appointment is Tuesday the 31st... I will keep you posted!

1 comments:

Emily and Kolby said...

You are totally going to get picked last for whiffleball this weekend.