Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Open the Barnyard and Kick out the Hay.... Tucker Bradley is on His way!!!

This past Monday... shortly after being placed on bed rest... my sweet friends at school threw me an amazing shower!  Going off of the rustic theme in his room, they outdid themselves with all the fun details for me and my little "country bumpkin"... here is the super fun invite that they sent out to all the staff... turn up the volume!

And here are a bunch of pictures from the shower! I am so blessed to have such wonderful co- workers!





Hostesses!!!

My "wheel chair" for bed rest purposes!




Baby Book! I didn't have one yet and I love this one!

Thank You Malvern Family!!!!!!


1 comments:

The Jesters said...

What a cute shower theme! I'll be praying for Tucker to be perfectly healthy, whenever God decides that it's time for him to be born!