Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Scoop...

Well it is officially my NINTH month of Pregnancy... Hey Hey!!!  I am pretty darn excited that Tucker will be here within the next month... OH MY! 

I had another appointment Tuesday and my body had not progressed from the previous week when I was put on bed rest... so apparently it worked... the Dr. did say that Tucker is REALLY low, hints the back pain and the "broken" pelvis pain I have been feeling (its not really broken just feels like it sometimes!)  I have still been having contractions and they are becoming more painful, but not laborous as of yet.  I am still on "Bed Rest" although it is really hard to not want to go run little errands and get things done around the house... I definitely used the motorized cart at Target the other day :) At nine months pregnant and in lots of pain I could have walked faster than that thing... and the reverse mode was just ridiculous... it would beep SUPER loud for a good minute before it would even start moving backwards! 

My next appointment is Wednesday and I get to have a sonogram!!! YAY! I love sonos... I am also hoping that at this appointment I will have progressed a little... It was good for me to make it last week and this week with no progression, but now I am in the Full Term zone and I am ready to meet my BABY!

The Nursery is so near completion, I am just waiting to get/find little items and details at this point... I will post pics soon!

0 comments: