Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SURPRISE!!!!

Well after being placed on bed rest last week, the sweet girls of my life group made me feel super special by showing up at my door with dinner and a SURPRISE baby shower! I was totally shocked... Brad was in on it and kept it completely secret... I have never had a surprise party for me before and it was so much fun! Dinner was from one of my fave's Roadhouse- I just can't get enough of those rolls, and all the other details were just perfect! I am so blessed to know each one of these girls and look forward to living life with this group at our new church Allen Bible! Thank you ladies... I am definitely ready for Tucker now!!!!

Only picture we got... I really need to get better about getting my camera out and ready!

1 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

That is so sweet! Precious friends!