Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm Yours, Lucky to be in love with my best friend!

A couple of nights ago Brad bought a new cd. I scolded him at first saying we didn't have money for these kinds of purchases, like any good wife on a budget would do. Determined not to like the CD, He told me to just listen and so I did. I loved it! And here comes the mushy lovey stuff, Brad told me that this was his new song for me. I smiled and grabbed his hand, and just loved listening to the sweet lyrics of the song. When it was over my heart was filled with more and more love for my sweet husband! The next song came on and it was a new one to both of us. As we sat there holding hands, the words spoke right to our hearts. The chorus of the song says "Lucky to be in love with my best friend, Lucky to have been where I have been, Lucky to be coming home again..." We were smiling from ear to ear and it was just one of those moments that you wish you could pause and replay whenever you want! Now everytime we get in the car together we put the CD on and sing along to our two new songs! Thanks Jason Mraz, we love your new CD! I added the songs to my playlist so you can sing along!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Thank you! =] I like yours too. I love the picture thingy up top!

Dillards said...

pure tears! Love you... can't wait to see you monday!