Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Surgery... ;(

Well, the doctor called and surgery it is... Poor Bentley! He will go in this afternoon and figure out why my puppy is so sick. I should have an update later this afternoon. The doctor did say that Bentley was as happy as ever...Still jumping, licking and giving big hugs to anyone who will let him. This made me smile!

Puppy Prayers are more than welcome! God cares about the things that we care about, and so for Brad and I's sake we are praying that Bentley will be back at our home ASAP! We love him so much!

Nala just let me know that she is really ready for Bentley to come home too. She loves her brother very much! She promises that the next time she gets to hang out with her cousin Maya, she will be super sweet and will love to play!

1 comments:

Tricia said...

So sad, hope he's okay. It stinks that he had to stay at the vet for the weekend--bet your house felt too empty and quiet. : )