Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

What's new with you?

As I was talking to my BFF Caylin this afternoon we asked each other this question.... And both of us answered the same, NOTHING!!! Isn't it a weird thought? Is there really nothing new with me? I mean everyday is a new day and normally include a new experience. Like today at work I waited on several new people... I got a new haircut... I ate a new bag of popcorn... I am writing a new post...so on and so on... Anyways, I think next time I ask this question or get asked this question that I will answer literally! On the other hand I get sad when I have to ask this question becuase that means I haven't spent enough time with whoever I am talking to. Like my roommates or besties.

Anyhoos... What's new with you? Literally!

0 comments: