Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Love is in the Air!

On Monday Brad and I celebrated 6 months of being married together! As I wrote in past posts it has been a crazy busy 6 months! But on Monday the world just seemed to stop and it really felt like it was just us! There have been a few moments here and there when I might feel a sense of it being just us, but normally it feels like we are trying to take on the world together one day at a time. This time was different! Brad got to drop me off at work, which meant he would have to pick me up! In our life this is unheard of, we always have two cars because we always are rushing around to meet each other where ever we are going! When Brad picked me up, I was decked out in my Mavs jersey and I was ready for the night o' fun! We ate at Olive Garden for dinner, one of our favs mainly for the breadsticks, and then we headed to the Mavs game! We had great seats and ran into some old friends from Baylor, and of course the Mavs pulled off the win with newcomer Jason Kidd. The night was a total success! But the best part about the night didn't come all at once! Over the past months, marriage has been great, but anyone who is married knows that these months are the most, lets just say "emotional!" I mean the kind where you cry because you find out that your husband has more laundry than a third world country or the mid-sleep bathroom breaks, that you take in the dark, only to fall in because he left the seat up! But as Brad and I talked on Monday we decided that not only are those days behind us but we are making great leaps to the ones in front of us! These past couple of days have really felt like a honeymoon, minus the beach unfortunately! But we always want to be with one another, not to say that we don't normally, but you know what I mean! I couldn't sleep last night because Brad was finishing up a few things for work, but as soon as he crawled in bed I was fast asleep, and then this morning when it was 25 degrees outside he had started my car and wouldn't let me leave without kissing him atleast twenty times! I am so in love with my husband, and each day our love grows and grows! We thank God for our love, because He is love and He brought us together! The best thing about this honeymoon that we are on is that we are getting to share it with our friends and family! I am full of Love and ready to share! Wanna Hug?



0 comments: