Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Favorite Little Guy!




I feel that it is long over due for me to write about my nephew Q! Well hes not my real nephew but hes as close as they come! Matt and Brittney Poe are some of Brad and I's closest friends! We look up to them in so many ways and always like to hear their words of wisdom! Brittney and I have become really close and seeing that we are sorority sisters it only made sense to become an auntie! Brittney is an only child and so she doesn't have any real sisters, but I told her that I was more than glad to step in and do the job! When your husbands work together day in and day out its nice to know that you have a girl friend/sister to hang out with! And little Quinn, makes the time fly by as we wait on our husbands after another long night! I love you nephew Q and I hope we get to babysit you real soon! To see lots of pictures of baby Quinn, go to his http://www.thepoefam.blogspot.com/! Here are a few I have from the other night at Brad and Matt's basketball game.


1 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Thank you Aunt Remy for this sweet story about me! You are a special person in my life and always will be! : )Love, Q