Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time flies when your having...



Time flies when your having fun! Or when you are extremely busy, such as helping your husband as he starts a business, cleaning your house, taking care of two puppies, supporting your husband as a youth minister, leading Bible Studies, and being newly-weds! Well, on February 25, 2008 Brad and I will celebrate our first 6 months of marriage together. We decided to take the night off from our normally scheduled business and go to the Mavs game. I found this picture that we took about a week before we got engaged, at a Mavs game! We are so excited to celebrate together! Speaking of celebrations, we have had several this month! On 2/5/08 we celebrated the launch of http://www.25cloth.com/, Brad and Matt's company. On 2/10/08 we celebrated with our church family, as they showered us with praise and appreciation, they are so sweet! I am not sure I deserved it, because Brad does most of the work, but it was so great to see smiley faces and even meet some new people! I was overwhelmed with the kindness we felt! Thanks so much 4 Corners Family! On 2/14/08 we celebrated our first Valentine's day as a married couple. It was so romantic, Brad cleaned the whole house for me, got me flowers and had lit pretty red candles and was already cooking our steak dinner, that we ate by candlelight! It reminded me of our honeymoon and I wanted to go back so bad! Here's a picture from a candle light dinner on the beach! Ok back to the celebration list! Tomorrow is Brad's 24th birthday and of course we will be celebrating that all weekend with family and friends! Then the Mavs game on Monday! I love it! I love celebrations and all the fun they bring! February has turned out to be the longest Month of the year for us and it is only 29 days long! I can't wait for March and Spring time! After all these celebrations with cakes and lots of goodies, I am going to need to seriously diet for swim suit season, and get a tan! O man I got a lot to do! Enjoy the somewhat consistant posting and new pictures! Hopefully, I will have many more to come soon!

2 comments:

Olson Family said...

you sooo have a blog.....we're adding you to our friends!!!

ThePoeFam said...

YAY that you've posted twice!!! So impressed! Loved reading it!!!