Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Puppies in our life!

Let me introduce you to two of the most energetic puppies you will ever meet! Bentley and Nala! My Junior year of college I rescued Bentley before he was sent to the pound! I instantly fell in love with his sweet little face and his markings. He is a mix and thats really all anyone can tell us! He's got quite the personality too. He is a follower, he wants to know what your doing and he will be right next to you to watch it happen. When I am cooking he watches closely to see which spices are going where and he makes sure that I measure everything just right! Haha, OK just kidding, I think he is more interesting in eating up whatever I drop but it is still really cute! He loves to give hugs! If you sit down on the floor he will immediately put his front paws up on your shoulders and give a bunch of kisses while you pet him under his arms. He is a real sweet heart and occasionally a little mischievous!


Nala came a year after Bentley and is a full bred Rhodesian Ridgeback. Her breed comes from Africa and they are known as lion hounds. Her dads name was Simba so we found naming her Nala only appriopriate. When we went to the breeder her Dad was a very big Male and had some of the best markings. Her mom was a smaller female and was also very pretty. Luckily Nala took her Mom's size and is right around 70lbs. Comparitively she is the size of a Lab. Nala has more energy than I thought possible! She loves to run and run fast! The first time Brad and I let her loose in an open field we were shocked at how fast she was! She is very well behaved, but she is still a puppy and trash is one of her favorite things right now! She also has a very sweet disposition, her favorite place to be petted is her ridge. We like to call her our "Regal" girl! When she sits down, she gives off this vibe that she is extremely poised, and that she is the queen! Its pretty funny! This isn't the best picture of her sitting like she is on a throne but I will try to capture one!

1 comments:

elizabeth said...

Hey Remy! Yes, good ol Chi O. :) Your blog is cute! And your puppies too. I've been looking at getting a dog for a couple of years. I think it's time...