Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Firday 6/20/08

Brad comes home today! I can't wait to see him! This morning mom and I are going to go look at some houses with Brad and I's realtor. She is really excited to help us look and I am glad she is coming along. Mom loves to shop! Even if it is for someone elses house! **Side Note: Mom you should be a proffessional shopper, they have those you know!** Yesterday was absolutely wonderful... the spa day was great! We had lunch at my new favorite place, SPOONS, and then went shopping! We both got shoes, so much fun and a couple of other things! Dinner was amazing, everything was cooked to perfection! I know I am partial because I work at Rick's, but our chef is the best! We started off with the Crabcake which is the dish that got chef the job! It was fabulous. Then we split the chophouse salad... my mom was in awe... she kept saying that is was the best Salad she had ever had! It was so cute! Then for the entrees, we had a filet carpetbagger and the cowboy ribeye. We both ate about half of our steaks and decided the rest needed to go home for Brad to have. Plus we had to save room for dessert. Pecan Pie, my mom's absolute most favorite pie in the world! But, she only likes how her momma made it, so I was a little nervous for chef and let him know that he had one tough critic on his hands. My mom loved it! We both enjoyed every last bite... I think she is convinced that chef has my grandma's Pecan Pie recipe!... All that being said, we were stuffed! we planned on watching a movie when we got home but went straight to be instead.

0 comments: