Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Snoring...

It is 3:11am and I am sleepless in McKinney. My husband is finally home and is snoring the night away, literally. The poor guy has been a little sick himself, and unfortunately it brings the snores out of him. He is seriously snoring in like 18 different languages, if snoring were considered a language that is. Russian, German, really any slavic language that requires a good "HHHAAAAGGGG" at the beginning of it. He also has that African clicking language down pat, which he does hope to go to Africa soon so that one should come in handy. He does a good French snore too, since the French are known to be so romantic, I consider this snore, the one of very heavy breathing, to be sweet nothings in my ear, **insert sarcasm** so sweet. There are more I am just too tired to remember them all. However, I think I could be a huge asset to the CIA one day... I know how to translate snoring. I can see it now, a new gang of snore artist are destroying cities everywhere and they must be stopped. "Quick, get that Remy Webb girl on the phone, she can crack this code!"

Lucky for me Brad hardly ever keeps me awake, and I am very thankful for that! Get well soon, Babe, get well soon.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Funny blog! Can't wait to see you Saturday! Tell Brad we hope he is feeling 100% for the dinner party!