Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mortgage here we come!

It is OFFICIAL! We have signed the contract... we are first time ever home owners! WOO HOO! There were days when I didn't think it was possible... But God knew... don't you just love his Faithfulness!?! We do! Anyhoos, here are some pictures!


Few updates we will make are... flooring, painting, and a deck outside! Over time of course, as the money allows us too! I am looking forward to getting decorative techniques from Brittney and Dani (who just started blogging, check out her and Dave's cute blog!) My Mom and Mom in law will help too I am sure! Please! Needless to say we are really excited and can't wait to move in!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love it!! Congratulations. Can't wait to hear more about it!

Rachel said...

Yay! So happy for you guys? Where is it?? Can we hang out soon?

the Jennings secede from the South said...

It's so cute! Congratulations!

Jessica and Matt said...

Remy!!! It's SO CUTE!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I know it's such a fun time for you two! Next step--fill it up with BABIES. :)

And pictures--YES! I mean, no paying - yes pictures! I was terrible about keeping up with everyone's names... I even left my little sister off the list! So let's be in touch about that.

Also, I need your address, please. :) I'm doing a baby shower for Kristen (Sarvadi) Barkley, and I wanted to invite you!

The Jesters said...

Congratulations, Brad & Remy! Your house looks really cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi you need to update your blog...

Emily and Kolby said...

dude, update your blog.