Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Dillard's are finally hitched!

Dani and I were roommates, along with Caylin, and we always wondered when David would finally pop the question. Well he did last August! In fact it was the morning after my wedding when he took her up in a hot air balloon and asked her to be his wife... so sweet... I was awoken by an early text message the first morning of my honeymoon by the wonderful news. I screamed and then I cried because I wanted to be there with her to celebrate, but my honeymoon was slightly more important! Anyways, this past weekend Dani and David tied the knot in Isle of Palms, South Carolina. A beautiful beach wedding, with some of my favorite friends from Baylor it was the perfect little reunion and of course an amazing wedding! Everything that Dani plans goes beyond comparrison to anything else. She was our social chair for Chi O and the formal that she planned on the Suspension Bridge was nothing short of incredible. So I had pretty high expectations for her wedding and once again she blew me away. Our bridesmaid dresses were bright red and beautiful and our flowers were white with a blue ribon. The groomsmen had on tan suite with the most handsome turqouise/teal tie. The wedding started off with a bang when Dani made the entrance of a life time as her dad walked her down the beach and up to the pavillion (over looking the beach), there was not a dry eye insight. The reception was on the lawn underneath the tent, and their first dance was to the precious song by Jack Johnson, "Better Together." Brad and I had such a great time celebrating the newly weds with all our friends from school! Congratulations Dillard's, you two are absolutely beautiful people!The First DanceFlower Girl's Center Pieces at the reception Me and Caylin, Roommates for life! The Bride, Bridesmaids and Flowergirl! Below is the groomsman's attire!
Brad and me! The Beautiful, Happy Bride!

2 comments:

The Jesters said...

Great wedding pics! You look pretty in red, Remy.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

What a beautiful bride!