Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Three important things to remember...

1. Always kiss me goodnight (for Brad only)
2. Say I love you as much as possible (for spouse or loved one)
3. Laugh until it hurts...

These are three things that I like to remember to accomplish everyday/night! But the most important one is to talk with Jesus all day long, because without him, the joy that I find in my three important things quickly fades. I love you, Lord for the amazing ways you have blessed my life, from my family that helped raise me to my husband that keeps me strong. Thank you for the joy you bring me when my three most important things are remembered!

What are your three most important things? Let me know and then you can post it on your blog and ask all your friends too!

1 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

I don't know if I can just pick three! :)