Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Out on the Prowl

Well here it is, the House Hunt update! We found the absolutely most perfect house we could ever ask for. It has everything we ever dreamed of. The master bedroom is like its own suite and it has a jacuzi tub.... The Kitchen is complete with lots of counter space, a double oven, granite counter tops and an island... Here it is!

The Master bath

The Beautiful Kitchen

Curb Appeal!

We were just about to sign the contract when suddenly a loud beeping noise scared the living daylights out of me and I awoke from this peaceful dream!

In so many words, we are still on the prowl... no house yet and as we discussed today, we are happy to take our time...

4 comments:

Emily and Kolby said...

O my word... you totally had me going on this one. haha. I was like "oh man what in the world were they...". Well done. Maybe one day??? Maybe not. I know the feeling...

Unknown said...

LOL! I'll admit that I didn't fall for it, but man oh man I would love to have that bathroom someday. :)

Knoxville said...

raim - you so had me going haha. i even said "holy crap!" i thought maybe you won the lotto and were keeping it a secret.... haha hope to see you soon!!

Tricia said...

Had me going too. For a second I thought that you either had a heck of a salary or you guys were even crazier than most young Americans in buying more house than your salary allows. Good luck with the hunt. It's kinda like your wedding dress...you'll know it when you step into it.