Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A new day!

A lot has happened in the Webb house hold over the past week. On Monday, we thought we were ready to buy a house. By Tuesday we were looking at a different one that we liked even better. On Thursday I "quit" my job and felt a taste of sweet freedom. That afternoon I started looking for something new! Friday I spent the day at the lake. Saturday, we found more houses... I think you get the picture!

So the update is this... We have found several houses that we have liked and are waiting for that moment, Seredipity, if you will, when we walk in to a house and know that it has to be! We are going to take another go around at some houses today... I am excited!

As for the Job situation, I want to teach! I am going through the steps of getting an alternative certification this summer and hope to start teaching in the fall. It might be hard to get a teaching job, so all your prayers are more than welcome! Luckily, I have a few contacts on some school boards that I hope can help me out. If you know anyone or are someone with a connection let me know!

Brad is crazy busy himself... Two-Five and a summer full of youth ministry are going to allow for God's strength to really show through him. Prayer is also welcome here! God is so good and we are ready for a big summer!

Speaking of Two-Five... we have some new shirt designs up on our website and you should definitely go check them out! http://www.25cloth.com

3 comments:

The Jesters said...

That's exciting that you're looking for a house to buy. I was really impressed with your dream house - I was thinking that Dan and I might have to move to TX if you can actually afford that on a youth group/teacher's salary!! It's exciting that you're wanting to get your teaching license, too, Remy! I hope you're able to find a job at a great school next year!

katkohn23 said...

Weeks like these are exausting! Hang in there!!! It will better before you know it!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

You'll be a great teacher!!