Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Reviews Please....

Well it is that time of year again and all of our favorite shows are coming to an end! :( This is always a bitter sweet time for me as I really do look forward to watching my shows every week. However, I think it is necessary to take a break during the summer months to be outside as much as possible...

One Tree Hill: Lucas what are you thinking? You are coaching a great game and then you attack a student, forget about Lindsey, she is old news! I realize that the show is trying to make us all think that you and Brooke are going to hook back up again, but Peyton is your girl. Peyton + Lucas = One Tree Hill drama= The show stays exciting.... Plus, telling her how much you hate her and wishing she had never come back just proves your love to her!

American Idol: Was there really any doubt that there would be a David & David final two? You could tell by Sayesha's performance, (Which was great) that she knew the future too. I think she is great and will most likely get some kind of record deal, but the David combo was in the cards from the beginning. I didn't even get to watch as often as I normally do and I knew it was coming.

America's Next Top Model: I think the judges finally got it right! This was the first season where my favorite two girls were at the top. You had the classic Top Model with Anya and a beautiful full figured girl with Whitney. Both took great pictures, both are great with people and the camera loves every angle of them. However, when they showed the final cover girl shots I knew that Whitney was going to take the cake. I think I would have been happy with either one of them winning, but with Whitney being the under dog and the "normal" sized female, I was very happy she won.

Office: Toby leaves and Holly steps in... Hilarious, the whole scene where her and Micheal were taking apart the chair and talking in "Yoda" voices was so great! Kevin makes a perfect special person and he thinks he is going to B*NG Holly. Poor Jim, Phylis planned the perfect party for his engagement surprise and then it was ruined by the proposal to Angela. Pam needs the ring! But I am glad to see Dwight and Angela back together?

Grey's Anatomy: Meredith what is your problem? McDreamy wants you and you want him but he is with Rose. Make it happen already. Callie and Hann need to knock it off, I stopped watching ER because of the gay/lesbian content and I really don't want to stop watching Grey's. Yang stop cleaning and throwing a pitty party for yourself, you are better than that. Alex, what are you doing, She is married! And maybe try to believe and listen to Izzy when she tells you something. George, could not have created a better character for you. You are my favorite! Bailey, take some time off and save your marriage! I realize that if the producer used my suggestions here that there would no longer be drama in the show, so really i just don't want the gay/lesbian stuff on there.

How I met your Mother: All I can say is that this show is brilliant! I wonder when we are going to meet the mother?

Anyways thats all I have for now! Most of the above opinions are exaggerated and I am not a critic in the least sense. So, really I just enjoy watching the shows even if it is bad for me!

0 comments: