Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Houston!

This weekend Brad and I finally made the trip down to Houston. My family lives there and so it was great to see everyone! My mom and dad (Gary) built a new house on a golf course and were all moved in, so the whole family came in to see it. My brother and his girlfriend Lane came in from Austin and Brad and I came from Dallas, obviously! We all got in late thursday night, stayed up for a little while and caught up with everyone and then got ready for friday!

Friday Lane, Mom and I went shopping out at the Woodland's (Love It) and had so much fun! Lane and I ended up with an outfit from the gap, new shoes from buckle and urban and some yummy olive oil and vinegar from a little shop they have there in the mall! Brad and my dad went to play golf and the brothers slept, because they stayed up way to late playing video games! We cooked out that night... ribs, brisket and sausage! Delicious! The Klugs came over too. They are my parents BFF's. They go out together every friday night! They like to copy each other too. If Joan (Mrs. Klug) gets or finds something new, my mom has to have it too! Its really funny and slightly rediculous... a few examples, they have the same car (color and all), they both just moved into their new houses across the street from each other, Joan's son Micheal and I both work at the same company and are roughly a month a part, and so on and so on! Anyways we all had a great time! Here are some pics of everyone! The boys, nice color coordination!Chris and his friend Brittney!Brad and me, he thought the place mat would look like a green screen...? No green screen just us!Lane, Me and my sick double side chin...

Mom, Lane and Me!Mom and Dad!The Klug's : Skip and Joan Alex and Lane! So cute! All of Us! Me, Brad, Chris, Alex, Lane


We headed out with my dad (Scott) on Saturday and went sailing out in the bay! It was a beautiful day! No clouds, lots of wind and only about 80 degrees! We quickly realized that once we were on the water it was much cooler. Although the sun was shining brightly the breeze kept us all very cool. Cool enough to not realize that we were all turning beat red from the blazing sun. By the time we thought to put sun screen on it was too late! Now today, I painfully regret forgetting to put on some sunscreen! Don't go without it! After the boat and the sun we decided to eat at Joe's, good food and lots of fun!


All of us Again! Brad, Me and Dad!

0 comments: