Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

Cheers! For your listening pleasure...

It's Friday, and man am I so excited! My spirits are oh so high and I am loving that it is the weekend! I put some new music on my playlist... The first one is by Natalie Cole, "This will be Everlasting Love!" Brad and I walked down the aisle to this song at the closing of our wedding ceremony, two of my favorite singers and friends Ali and Kristen did an amazing job singing it live for all to hear!!! Next, "Walking on Sunshine," by Katrina and the Waves. Such a good and up beat song! Jsut makes me want to dance! How about My Girl, I used to listen to this song as a kid and really want a boy to come along and sing it to me! Well Brad didn't exactly sing but I am definitely his girl! Going right along with the sunshine theme its "Ain't no Sunshine (when she's gone)," now I know that this is not the happiest go lucky song, but I love it, such a good one... and since I am going to be gone on Vacay, it seems fitting! Don't worry, I think there will be plenty of sunshine while I am gone! I don't know how I could get in an even better mood, but I think Aretha knows how to do it! I am pretty sure that I used to sing her songs and dance in the mirror at the same time... I know a little crazy and freakish, but I love to perform! And then after that its a new artist, Freddy, Kidd Kraddick in the Morning has really been promo-ing this guy and he is great! The two songs that I was able to find are "Defying Gravity" and "Something about that Girl!" You can go to http://www.kiddlive.com to find out more about Freddy and hear some of his other music too!

So thats it! Turn up the volume, put some socks on and start sliding/dancing across your floor!

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Nothing like a good dance mix and the weekend on it's way!

ThePoeFam said...

You know how I LOVE the music on the blog!!!...Just kidding, great choices!!!