Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It finally dawned on him...


Monday night as Brad and I were sitting down to eat a quick dinner, we had a slight mishap. Brad was in mid sentence when he said "Oh!" and started laughing and pointing at our dishwasher, as I turn around to see what has happened Brad is already up and ready to take action! There were massive amount of bubbles flowing out of our dishwasher onto our kitchen floor. I told Brad, who is still laughing, to run and get a towel. When he comes back he told me what happened. As he was picking up around the house before our life group came over, he decided to run the dishwasher. He said he looked every where for the dishwasher soap (which was under the sink) but he couldn't find it. His logic was of course to use the dish soap we had by the sink. Thinking to himself, "If I just use a little bit, it will be ok." WRONG! He was laughing so hard at himself and the bubbles flowing out of our dishwasher that I really couldn't get mad and just laughed myself. Needless to say, i reached under the sink pulled out the real dishwasher detergent and restarted the washer... Oh! The joys of the first year of marriage! Love you Babe!

0 comments: