Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Long time no post!

Ok sorry, so it has been about a week since the last time I posted! My Bad! A lot has gone on in that week and so I will try to recap everything... this could be rough!

Brad was in New York for "Q" conference. The conference is a huge mixture of people who are constantly pursuing a better world and society. You have to be invited to the conference and so it was a big deal when Two-Five got asked to join! http://www.25cloth.com. There was an artist there that drew pictures of the speakers speeches. Brad and Matt met a lot of really cool people! The Fray gave a private concert and they hung out with them afterwards. Because of this guy, I think Brad and I are moving to the City! Toys "R" us


I stayed with Brittney for the first two nights that they were gone! I got to help her with Quinn and we had lots of fun girl time and talks! Some of you remember the night of the storm/ tornado! Brittney and I were sound asleep when the power went off and the wind blew strong against the house. Brittney- very worried, Me- slight concern, but really too tired to care. Needless to say I wasn't much help during the heart of the storm. We woke up safe and sound the next morning. Come to find out there was a tornado spotted not too far from us ( a mile or two) Sorry Brittney! Next time I will be more help! Hopefully :) Love you!


Caylin stayed at my house the next night and we watched some funny reality TV show (can't really remember what it was called) and ate cookie dough! It was perfect! O yeh I also soaked her in tea bags to get the sting out of her sunburn. Love you!


Brad finally came home the next night and I was so happy to see him! I love him so much and I hate it when we are apart!

1 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Cool pics! I need to get them from you! :) Thanks for staying with me! I'm glad our boys are home!