Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

As Promised... Belly Pic... Week 19

Here you go!!!

This seriously happened over night... I was shocked to wake up to a belly Friday morning... This picture was taken on Saturday. 

I know I have not been great about posting the progress of my growing belly but thats because I never felt like it was really growing... sure I had gained weight but it was well dispersed (unfortunately) and the belly looked just slightly more plump, like a small spare tire decided to use my waistline as storage... also it changed everyday with what I ate and how, Forgive me, bloated I was... I would go to bed looking similiar to this pic most nights but would wake up able to zip all my old pants (notice I did not say button).  Anywho those days are gone... now I go to bed with a belly and wake up with a belly and I love it!

With how sick I have been, it has been hard to get "good nutrition", I did my best, but was still worried about baby growing.  But God is good and gracious and last night I felt the little one move and kick all night... It doesn't feel like much yet, just little flutters that I can tell, forgive me again, aren't just gas!  It is so fun! I can only feel baby when baby moves on his/her own... when I push and try to make him/her move nothing happens... haha... baby webb might be a little stubborn or lazy... Which definitely does NOT come from Brad or Me... But does describe our dogs quite well at times... but NOT Brad and NOT me! :) Who am I kidding... Brad can be a little Stubborn and I can be a little lazy... It builds Character, right?!?

Well we will know on Thursday if Baby Webb is a Boy or a Girl.... So I have a survey on the side bar of my blog... take a guess! And then leave a comment with what you picked!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It's a boy!

Emily and Kolby said...

So exciting!!!! I can't wait to find out if I'm having a niece or nephew! I didn't know you were feeling the baby move already! Looks like I'm going to have to call you once a day now so I don't miss anything. :)