Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

You CAN"T have your CAKE and EAT it too...

Well this title pretty much sums up my week! 

 The Cake
No work for 3 days do to the ice storm!!!!


  The Bite
 Dr.'s office is closed and I was supposed to find out if Baby Webb is a Boy or Girl today...

Needless to say I am very bummed :(

So here is where I am trying to be Thankful... I needed the rest this week, I caught a cold on Sunday and work Monday was miserable because of it, so I am very thankful that I was able to get better without having to deal with more kiddie germs!

Now I am praying that my appointment will be rescheduled very soon!!!!!

1 comments:

Gina Rock said...

Well aren't you the cutest little pregnant lady! Congrats on Baby Webb. I'm so sorry you have to wait to find out the gender. That was my favorite day of being pregnant in the whole 9 months (except the day where I became not pregnant anymore) :) Hope you have a safe and healthy rest of your pregnancy!