Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hair Chop, Belly Pop

Week 21 Pictures...

HAIR CHOP!
BELLY POP!!!!!

Tucker is getting big!!! I woke up Tuesday morning to find him right underneath my belly button... he had been much lower...needless to say, it made my stomach pop out!!!

My favorite qoutes from kids this week:
5th grade girl- "Mrs. Remy, I don't mean to offend you, but are you pregnant?"
1st grade girl- "You cut your hair and you got fat"

The hair cut was total impulse... I was just going in for a trim/highlight and on my way there I decided I wanted to cut off a good bit of length.  I am happy with it, Brad likes it, and I officially have a "mommy do!"

3 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

So cute...from head to belly!:) Love it!!! Has it sunk in yet that YOU'RE PREGNANT!?!?!?

Emily and Kolby said...

You're hair looks awesome! Lovin the belly :)

Q. August said...

I'm a new follower so Im not sure what your hairstyle was before but I will tell you it looks absolutely amazing in the pics now!!!! How awesome is it that you will be pregnant during Spring. I loooooved that. The clothes are uber cute. Please follow one or any of the blogs I write. Im the "new kid on the block" trying to find a voice.