Tucker Bradley

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bedding!!!!

Here it is! Tucker's baby bedding!


It is by Dwell Studio, from Target.  I was super impressed with the price and I am excited about decorating around it.  It took me a long time to decide whether I wanted the bedding to be the focal point of the room or if I wanted it to be the color pallet that got my creative juices flowing... I think that this one does a little bit of both!  It will definitely stand out in the room but at the same time I am not tied to a theme and can mix and match lots of fun boy items!!!  I will hopefully get it this week, so I really can't wait to see it in person!   We really like this crib as well and since the bedding was such a great price, we just might spring for it! 

Tucker has been moving a lot this week, which I absolutely love! Sometimes I worry if everything is ok... no real reason, just because... but as soon as I do, God nudges Tucker and makes him move for me! I love my gracious God and my sweet baby boy!  Such a precious moment in time!

On the other hand, I have been experiencing some round ligament pains... nothing horrible, but enough to notice that they are there.  Streeeeetch it out! Also, sleeping is becoming slightly uncomfortable... last night if I layed on my side my back hurt and if I layed on my back my stomach hurt, it was a viscious cycle, but I ended up half on my back, half on my side.  Seemed to work out ok.  I can't believe I am halfway there!!! Starting my 21st week!

Be looking for a belly pic soon!

P.S. Look below for my post "Memories"... I posted them at the same time!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!! I love it!!

Lane Jacobsen said...

Hey Remy!! I LOVE Dwell Studio! The bedding you picked out is super cute. :) Can't wait to see photos of baby Tucker snoozing in his little bed! Love you!!